By Robert Mendelsohn,Richard Billow
Read Online or Download A Three-Factor Model of Couples Therapy: Projective Identification, Couple Object Relations, and Omnipotent Control (Psychoanalytic Studies: Clinical, Social, and Cultural Contexts) PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
In how you can seek advice from a Borderline, Joan Lachkar introduces Borderline character sickness (BPD) and descriptions the demanding situations and problems it provides to clinicians. She expands present realizing of BPD by means of outlining 8 other forms of borderline character issues and the way every one of those calls for particular verbal exchange recommendations and strategies.
First released in 2010. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The 1st version of this seminal e-book seemed greater than two decades in the past and used to be stated because the first complete evaluate of counseling psychology. This long-anticipated re-creation has been completely up-to-date to serve a brand new iteration of undergraduate and graduate scholars and all readers who need to know extra in regards to the box.
This fourth variation offers the main finished advisor to the sector of counselling psychology, exploring a number of theories and philosophical underpinnings, perform ways and contexts, concerns. it's been up to date to mirror present matters and debates and to map onto the learning criteria, and gives the final word spouse to your trip via counselling psychology education and into the place of work.
- Schema Therapy with Couples: A Practitioner's Guide to Healing Relationships
- Ethical Practice in Grief Counseling
- The Counseling Practicum and Internship Manual: A Resource for Graduate Counseling Students
- The Dynamics of Opposition Cooperation in the Arab World: Contentious Politics in Times of Change
- Respect-Focused Therapy: Honoring Clients through the Therapeutic Relationship and Process (Explorations in Mental Health)
- Memory: Surprising New Insights into How We Remember and Why We Forget
Additional resources for A Three-Factor Model of Couples Therapy: Projective Identification, Couple Object Relations, and Omnipotent Control (Psychoanalytic Studies: Clinical, Social, and Cultural Contexts)