By Tricia Aanderud,Rob Collum,Ryan Kumpfmiller
SAS visible Analytics immediately highlights key relationships, outliers, clusters, developments and extra. those skills will consultant you to serious insights that encourage motion out of your information. With this e-book, you are going to turn into knowledgeable utilizing SAS visible Analytics to offer info and leads to customizable, powerful visualizations, in addition to guided analyses via auto-charting. With interactive dashboards, charts, and studies, you'll create visualizations which express transparent and actionable insights for any dimension and sort of knowledge.
This publication mostly makes a speciality of the model of SAS visible Analytics on SAS 9.4, even though it is out there on either 9.4 and SAS Viya structures. every one model is taken into account the most recent liberate, with next releases deliberate to proceed on each one platform; therefore, the Viya model works equally to the 9.4 model and should glance standard. This e-book covers new beneficial properties of every and critical adjustments among the 2.
With this e-book, you'll learn the way to:
- construct your first record utilizing the SAS visible Analytics dressmaker
- organize a dashboard and ensure the easiest structure
- successfully use geo-spatial gadgets so as to add place analytics to reports
- comprehend and use the weather of information visualizations
- organize and cargo your facts with the SAS visible Analytics information Builder
- research info with quite a few strategies, together with forecasting, notice clouds, warmth maps, correlation matrix, and more
- comprehend management actions to maintain SAS visible Analytics buzzing along
- Optimize your atmosphere for concerns similar to scalability, availability, and potency among parts of your SAS software program deployment and knowledge providers
Read Online or Download An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Terrorist teams during the international were studied basically by using social technological know-how tools. besides the fact that, significant advances in IT in the past decade have resulted in major new methods of learning terrorist teams, making forecasts, studying types in their behaviour, and shaping rules approximately their behaviour.
Complex arithmetic for FPGA and DSP Programmers covers the mathematical recommendations taken with FPGA and DSP programing which may make or holiday a undertaking. insurance contains Numbers and illustration, signs and Noise, advanced mathematics, records, Correlation and Convolution, Frequencies, The FFT, Filters, Decimating and Interpolating, functional purposes, Dot Product purposes, and a thesaurus of DSP arithmetical phrases.
Die Standardeinführung für SPSS ist auf der foundation zahlreicher neuer Datensätze für die model 14 vollständig überarbeitet und erweitert. Ausgehend von Problemstellungen aus der Praxis wird gezeigt, wie Sie mit SPSS arbeiten können. Die Beispiele basieren meist auf Fallstudien und sind vor allem dem sozialwissenschaftlichen und dem psychologisch-medizinischen Bereich entnommen.
MATLAB Mathematical research is a reference publication that offers the concepts of mathematical research via examples and routines resolved with MATLAB software program. the aim is to offer you examples of the mathematical research features provided by way of MATLAB that you should use them on your day-by-day paintings whatever the software.
- Bayesian Statistics from Methods to Models and Applications: Research from BAYSM 2014 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Statistics for Censored Environmental Data Using Minitab and R
- GMDH-METHODOLOGY AND IMPLEMENTATION IN MATLAB
- An Introduction to Queueing Theory: And Matrix-analytic Methods
- Statistik für Wirtschaftswissenschaftler: Eine realdatenbasierte Einführung mit SPSS (German Edition)
- Cooperation in Classification and Data Analysis: Proceedings of Two German-Japanese Workshops (Studies in Classification, Data Analysis, and Knowledge Organization)
Additional resources for An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics: How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight into Your Data